Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Where did all the good girls go?

So it has been said over the years that men and boys are the scum of the earth. Over 10 or 15 years ago my uncle who I don't actualy take guidance from shared some meanigful insight with me. He said the time of the man has gone, it is now the time of ladies to prosper and take the reigns of power.

Elaborating he said the time will come when girls will be the hunters and they too will be dumping the guys. Please remember this talk took place in Saudi Arabia, a very closed environment only known to dwellers in society.

When I look around now, I see a new formation of society being formed. One that does not care about what people think, its what I want and only that. If I am wrong I want to prove it my way, even if t has to be marriage!

Now here is the irony, the girls get married for the wrong reasons, the guys will get married when they have had their fun and have a stable job and feel secure enough to make a family.

So the girl gets married, they kinda fall in love, soon problems start rising, a bit of financial problems, WHAM, BAM, THANK YOU MAM! I want a divorce she screams, he fights it a bit, then the family comes running, then they do what their daughter wants and they get a divorce.

After divorce, she is basically free. She roams and rolls the country and party scene like no other, he does the same but this time with no good intentions like marriage.

Now back to the subject, where did the all good girls go?

The married lady today wants to compete with the teenager who has more options and society is more forgiving to her because she is young! So the married lady starts going out every day, meeting new freinds in all age groups all the way down to 17, even though she is appraoching 40!

She does not know what she wants? does she want her children from her husband or does she want freedom? eventually the husband comes around to his rightful thinking and divorces the bitch( excuse my french).

She wonders off into the wilderness armed with several years of marriage and children, she only needs that. What she did not think of is the wonderful things a normal man would look for in any woman, simply going back to basics;

1- Loving tender arms when he arrives and a good time with his soul mate.
2- Caring for his problems so he too can care for you.
3- Sincere feelings with no hidden agendas, because he too can find out what's beneath the hugs, kisses, and sudden sex drive.
4- He is a goldmine for his family, be his family and don't be a visitor.
5- Get dressed and glamorous for him just like when you go to your midnight parties.
6- Ask him for a night out, be the change you want to see in him, men like that, they are actually suckers for that!
7- Love him to death, for sure he will try and beat you in that attempt!

I am not a marriage councelor, yet a fine example of a marriage going south, and one that has been married twice. Problems could be all mine, I am sure to find some that belong to my other half as they put it!

Ladies, get back to reality, get back to the simple things in life. Here is my bet to you, when was the last time you gave flowers as a gift and saw her eys light up? get my point.

Evn if I decided to get married again, would I want her from my country? the world is closer than you think. choices for the businessman are more than the lonesome, homesome, person that never leaves his hometown. When I travel the world, I never stop wondering when I see great women full of life and energy, what would it marriage be like with her?

why I worte this? It's because I see allot of guys falling like flies to girls who wanna take em for a ride! enjoy the ride.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

موضوعك دا مره حلو صراحة
صح ممكن الزواج ينجح بأساليب بسيطة
وأهم شيء وجود الحب بين الزوجين
والحمد لله أنا أشوف انو نسبة الزواج
الناحج أعلى من نسبة الزواج الفاشل