Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Feel good music

Is it me or is the whole world moving towards peace and love again. It seems they have had enough.

When your in a night spot and they are playin some groovy music from the seventies or early eightees and the 18 year old's are dancing and humming along, alarming is when they know the lyrics and you don't!

I have never stopped listening to music, its easy when you like most of the popular music being created around you. Anything from 80's to ear deafening acid rock I will give it a try, and every thing in between. My favourites are of course R&B, Reggae for the deep meaning behind the smooth rythms, contemp and much more. My son get's shocked when im listening to his newly released Cyclone hit or Low, and it really get's interesting when me and him get down to some lately released hit ;-)

Back to my subject, feel good music; anything that makes you smile, feel it in a positive way, brings back a good memory, increases the beauty of the moment a takes you to your favourite spot in 3 minutes.

Trust me on this, check your music selection and tell me if it does affect you? people with those 24/7 love songs...gimme a break, that's not what I mean. Check out the old and famous hits like : Move on up, by curtis mayfield.What a wonderful world by Louis armstrong,Music & You, room 5( taken from the old days), like a star, dramatics...etc. get my drift?

Dance to the music!

No comments: